Membership of Godstone Club is open to all, and as of 2019, will run from January 1st until December 31st.
New, single membership fee is £22, with a renewal fee being £18.
New couples membership fee is £36,with a renewal fee of £30 for a couple living at the same address.
These prices will stay in place, at least until January 1st 2023.
Annual renewals are due within 31 days, and failure to renew within this period will result in membership being lapsed, a £3 renewal fee will apply for late renewals.
Candidates for membership must be over 16 years of age and must be proposed and seconded by Club members of at least twelve months standing. Applications are considered and either approved or declined by the General Committee of Management.
- The name of the candidate for election shall be posted in the Club for a minimum of seven days, if at the expiration of that period no objection has been received by the Honorary Secretary the candidate, will be considered a member subject to the approval of two thirds of the General Committee present at the next meeting.
- A nomination fee (currently £3) and the annual membership fee, must be paid by the candidate on application, to be refunded in the event of non-election.
- Candidates not elected to membership shall not be permitted admission as visitors.
- New members shall not be eligible to propose or second candidates for membership until they have themselves held membership for a minimum period of twelve months.
- Any person not permanently residing within the area may, subject to the approval of the general committee, be admitted as a member for a period not exceeding three months in any one year upon payment of a pro rata subscription.
Members of our affiliated sports clubs are automatically members of Godstone Club.
Additional facilities are also available to Business Members – further details of Business Membership can be obtained from the Club membership secretary.